Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Spaceship Tutorial

Tutorial Description: I made this with the help of the spaceship tutorial from denisdesign.net and used the information I learned from victordiary.com tutorials. It took me three classes plus an extra one class to make the sky in the background.

New Skills, Processes & Tools Learned: 

Tools: pathfinder tool, stroke tool, & opacity tool

Self Reflection: I am pleased with how my spaceship came out. I think the shapes look well-proportioned and i like the colors. I like what i did with the sky in the background. I drew five constellations with the star shape tool. At the top left I drew the big dipper, below that, in the bottom left, I drew Orion, and then in the bottom right I drew the little dipper. These I drew because they are the ones that I am most familiar with. Then i drew pegasus in the top right and The archer in the right center because unlike most constellations, I actually see the shapes.
Part/Proj: 10/10

1 comment:

  1. E, All your posts are nicely done, good job! Work on writing with links. Also it's vEctordiary.com not victor LOL. Anyway, Looking forward to more work. Nice pumpkin, You did figure out the challenge of fills nicely.

    ReplyDelete